Once you have registered on the Cakes2U website, we can set up a Corporate Account with 30 day payment terms for your company OR activate an existing Corporate Account against your ‘user’ profile perhaps already set up by a colleague. You and your colleagues can then have your orders/tax invoices added to the one Corporate Account. For each order you place a tax invoice will be emailed to both your ‘user’ email address and to your nominated ‘billing’ email address. This ‘billing’ email address will also receive our monthly statement.
First, to register:
1. Click 'Create Account‘ at top right of the Cakes2U website.
2. Under ‘Create your user account’, fill in the required fields (make up the password) and then click on ‘SIGN IN’.
3. You will receive a ‘Welcome to Cakes2U’ email, advising your username. You can either use this username OR your email address for future logins.
4. Now you are signed in, click on the Help tool and then select 'Set up a corporate account'.
5. You can either choose 'Create a brand new billing account' OR 'Use the same account as a work colleague'. For this 2nd option, have the email address of your colleague handy as this is used to clone the billing details for the account.
6. Once your 30 day Corporate Account has been activated, you will then have the option at ‘Checkout’ to ‘Charge to Account’ and enter a Purchase Order/Cost Centre to appear on your tax invoice if required.
7. For each order you place a tax invoice will be emailed to both your ‘user’ email address and to your nominated ‘billing’ email address. This ‘billing’ email address will also receive our monthly statement.
Please either LiveChat, email or phone with any queries.