We've made some major changes to our website. If you used to have a login on our previous website, please Reset your password
Once you have registered on the Cakes2U website, we can set up a Corporate Account with 30 day payment terms for your company OR activate an existing Corporate Account against your ‘user’ profile perhaps already set up by a colleague. You and your colleagues can then have your orders/tax invoices added to the one Corporate Account. For each order you place a tax invoice will be emailed to both your ‘user’ email address and to your nominated ‘billing’ email address. This ‘billing’ email address will also receive our monthly statement.
First, to register:
1. Click ‘LOGIN‘ at top right of the Cakes2U website.
2. Under ‘REGISTER’, fill in the required fields (make up the password) and then click on ‘REGISTER’.
3. You will receive a ‘Welcome to Cakes2U’ email, advising your username. You can either use this username OR your email address for future logins.
4. Once you register, your ‘MY ACCOUNT’ page will automatically open. Please click on ‘ADDRESSES’ & enter your ‘Billing Address’ and, if different, your ‘Shipping Address’. You can also edit your password and account details if you like.
5. Please then either ‘LiveChat’, email or call Cakes2U, advise your username and we will activate your 30 day Corporate Account. We will need the full company name required for your tax invoice and a ‘billing’ email address.
6. Once your 30 day Corporate Account has been activated, you will then have the option at ‘Checkout’ to ‘Charge to Account’ and enter a Purchase Order/Cost Centre to appear on your tax invoice if required.
7. For each order you place a tax invoice will be emailed to both your ‘user’ email address and to your nominated ‘billing’ email address. This ‘billing’ email address will also receive our monthly statement.